Quality air conditioning systems allow us to live and work comfortably, regardless of the temperature outdoors. The average air conditioning system can be expected to last about a decade, so if yours is older than 10 years old or is no longer cooling your home reliably, it is most likely time for replacement. Upgrading an old, outdated unit offers many benefits.
A new air conditioning system offers:
- Less energy consumption: As air conditioners age, they run less efficiently and consume more energy. Installing a new air conditioning system helps reduce energy consumption, which is good for your budget and the environment.
- Improved comfort: When your old system isn’t keeping the house cool or controlling humidity, upgrading will make the house more comfortable.
- Lower home cooling costs: Because new AC units are more energy efficient, your utility costs will be lower when you upgrade your air conditioner.
- Better indoor air quality: A new air conditioning system runs cleaner and more efficiently, which reduces humidity and improves air quality.
- An end to frequent breakdowns: Older air conditioning systems are more prone to breakdowns. If your system is in frequent need of fixes, a new system allows you to stop wasting money on repairs.
Replacing your air conditioning system involves more than just swapping out one unit for another. Whether you are installing new air conditioning or replacing an old system, selecting the right equipment is important for AC installation and replacement that will meet your home comfort needs. Technology and efficiency have rapidly improved, and there are more options than ever for cooling your home in the summer.
A qualified HVAC contractor can evaluate the size and layout of your home, perform load calculations to determine the right size system for the house, and explain the options and features that are available. Professional installation of your new system is important for reliable performance and optimal efficiency. Mistakes during installation can damage valuable equipment, so always leave installation to the pros.
Reach out to us at (530) 556-1044 to learn more about our services and request a free estimate.
You Name It, We Serve It
Our trained technicians are equipped to repair, service and install it all.
Veteran and Women Owned
We have been helping homes and businesses since 2006.
Affordable Maintenance Plans
Stay comfortable year-round by signing up for priority maintenance.
At Cold Snap Air Conditioning, we understand that upgrading your air conditioning system is a big investment in your home. We can guide you through the process, help you compare equipment, and answer your questions. We provide free estimates on new equipment installation, and financing is available!
We have used Cold Snap two times. Once for our Central Air and once for our Central Heat. We had a very pleasant experience both times. This family is so nice and personable, but still very professional. I rarely leave reviews but they are so deserving of it, I had to spread the word.Rhonda K.