At Cold Snap Air Conditioning, we are committed to keeping your HVAC system in optimal condition. Having a maintenance performed annually will ensure your system runs efficaciously, help prevent costly repairs in the future, and also reduce your energy bill. Failing to maintain your system regularly will result in a substandard HVAC system and a high energy bill.
To extend the life of your system, we recommend having one of our highly trained professionals come out to perform one of our three levels of maintenances listed below. Level 1 consists of the most basic of services performed in a maintenance; however, levels 2&3 include much more in depth services to keep your system pristine. Purchasing a maintenance contract will keep your family cool in the summer and warm in the winter for many years to come. Call CSAC to get your maintenance scheduled today.
Level 1 $95
- Inspect General Condition of Unit
- Change Customer Provided Filter
- Rinse Outdoor Coil
- Input vs Output Temperature Difference.
- Test TSTAT Function
- Inspect/Tighten Electrical Terminals
- Oil Motors
- Check Amp Draw of Inducer Assembly
- Verify Inducer Motor Capacitor Within Tolerance
- Check Amp Draw of Compressor
- Verify Compressor Capacitor Within Tolerance
- Check Amp Draw of Blower Motor
- Verify Blower Motor Capacitor Within Tolerance Check Amp Draw of Condenser Fan Motor
- Verify CFM Capacitor Within Tolerance
- Inspect Contactor
- Test Gas Valve Operation
- Test Safety Device Continuity
- Test Limit Switches Continuity
- Test Combustion Draft Motor Operation
- Check Pilot/Burner Assembly for Proper Operation
- Check Flue Connection at the Furnace
- Verify Return to Supply Heat Rise is Within Tolerance
Level 2 $175
- Level 1, Plus:
- Provide Filter
- Change TSTAT Batteries
- Vacuum Condensate
- Check Refrigerant Level
- Check Belt Tightness and Condition
- Vacuum Unit Electrical Section
- Vacuum Unit Return Section
Level 3 $275
- Level 2, Plus:
- Test Equipment Control Board
- Test Compressor Protection Device
- Inspect/Clean Indoor Coil
- Inspect Heat Exchanger
- Clean Blower Wheel
We have used Cold Snap two times. Once for our Central Air and once for our Central Heat. We had a very pleasant experience both times. This family is so nice and personable, but still very professional. I rarely leave reviews but they are so deserving of it, I had to spread the word.Rhonda K.
Wonderful experience and they are a local, family-owned company. I love that they are honest, reputable people that also do excellent work. 10 out of 10, definitely recommend!Emily F.
All around great experience with CSAC today. We moved into our new house and the AC wouldn’t turn on. When I called the receptionist was friendly and scheduled us quickly. Matt was on time and had great customer service. Got the problem fixed for a very fair price and walked me through everything he did. I will definitely be contacting them for any HVAC needs in the future.Adam Z.
I am very happy with my experience with Cold Snap. They installed a new HVAC unit about 5 months ago. When I had issues with the fan not turning off, the tech was over the next day and fixed the issue. He was professional, knowledgeable and did an excellent job. I would absolutely use them again. Thank you!!Tamara B.
They did an installation of a heating air unit. They were wonderful. They went above and beyond. They were able to get it done quickly. It has been wonderful. I referred them to all of my friends.Cathy G.
Cold Snap saved me again. It was going to be 110 degrees. They showed up and fixed the problem. They are not overpriced and are a family business. Give them a try.Corey C.
Prompt and professional service. I will definitely recommend them to anyone in need of excellent services!Linda S.
They installed 5 mini split ac unit in our house. It was awesome. They were great guys. They were courteous, nice, and clean. They were very friendly. I highly recommend them to my friends.Jack H.